Christopher Huyton DO.
Trevor MacArthur DO, MSCCO.
Osteopathy can help with a range of conditions where the cause is mechanical or soft tissue in origin. Other conditions not normally considered as having a mechanical cause, such as some digestive problems, may also respond to osteopathic treatment.
• Back pain and lumbago.
• Neck pain, torticollis.
• Sciatica, neuralgia and ‘trapped
• Numbness and ‘pins and needles’.
• Headache and migraine.
• Shoulder pain and ‘frozen shoulder’.
• Elbow pain and tennis / golfer’s elbow’.
Please telephone if you wish to discuss your symptoms.
Osteopathy can help with many other conditions. If your symptoms are not listed, please telephone to enquire whether osteopathy might be effective for you.
Osteopaths also treat muscular problems, not just the spine or bones as many people think!
• Wrist and hand pain.
• Hip, knee, ankle and foot pain.
• Muscle pain, spasm and cramp.
• Arthritic and rheumatic pain.
• Minor sports injuries.
• ‘Restless leg syndrome’.